Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The adventure of JohnnyC and S-DAWG! Today's episode finding my inner gangstertuide (is that a word?)



lol! Today Markie had to work early in the morning till way late at night. I guess Johnny forgot and stopped by. Or maybe he knew I'd be lonely.I was drinking red bull, and I asked Johnny if he had any pop rocks. "Only if you have another red bull!" he said sticking his hands out. "But I dont. Im going shopping later for some." I said giving him my puppy eyes so he'd still give me his pop rocks. "It's alright man, I didn't have any, anyway." he looked down at his shoes. Then I realized. HE'S A GANGSTER! Or he was trying to be at least. I jumped up, "teach me how to be a gangster!" I childhood dream only I knew about. Johnny smiled. First we gotta get you some gangster clothes. we went to the store and I bought some baggy jeans and I just borrowed Mark's 'im so gangster shirt' I bought Johnny a new hat for helping me. We got it at ed Hardy. When we walked in and everyone there went "hey Johnny" it was so funny =D I also got a hat there. The pants where hard to walk in. now Ik why rappers always grab their crotch. I had the look I needed to talk like a gangster and most of all a gangster name. After an hour we desisted I'd get a temporary gangster name. S-Dawg! This is what I learned how to say in gangster. "Holy muffins that's snuff is off the chain. It's down like dogs at Texas." That means 'Heyy, I like your shoes. They're pretty cool. Where did you get it?" At the end of the day Johnny put a little graduation hat on my head. Made a small speech cried with tears of joy and said "You're the first student to graduate from JCake's school of Gangsters. Pony has been held back 20 times. Im proud of you." He gave me a book 'The Gangster Dictionary' was written in graffiti on the cover. "Thanks JohnnyC. I couldn't of done it without you as my teacher." And thats the end of todays episode of 'The adventure of JohnnyC and S-DAWG! Today's episode finding my inner gangstertuide '

5 comments:

  1. BEST GANGSTA DAY EVAR. :P Pony still hasnt graduated. Its pretty sad. That means you granduated at the top of your class! haha :p Thanks for the hat.Its Off the his house chain S-dawg! You picking up what im putting down? Well anyways if you arent the gangsta dictonary will help :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pick it up. ur homie G didn't need no dic. PBoy off the chain as S-Dawg. He's crying all the way home. Like the little piggy (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no there's more of u?!?! First Johnny, then Dawn, then Bri, now u?!?! I think im the only one who isnt gangsta im the only non-corrupted one :P
    well im glad ya had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, im not a gangster im just a bad ass fighter hahaha ily stells johnny you havent graduated from my fighting class....i still love yho guys....sounds like a bad ass time

    ReplyDelete

Previous Post Back to Top