Tuesday, July 27, 2010

bride maids and the grooms

i've been like the happyest girl since mark asked me to marry him. i've always wanted to have a huge wedding and invite everyone i knew. sorry it took forever for me to post this but, i finally did. =)

Man of honor: JohnnyC
bride maids: breanna and cristy *dresses below*


best man: Darrel

grooms: two-bit and sodapop


i thought you guys could help me pick the bride maid dresses


Gold or



Pink

Johnny i already have yours picked out =D









8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm a bridesmaid! Ahh :D And lmao, Johnny's the man of honor :3 I like both the dresses, but I think I like the pink one more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man of honor lol....there was a good movie bout that... nvm i like the pink ones stells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the pink one stells. haha man of honor :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY im a groomsman =D and im going to give a mans opinion on the dresses...i like the pink one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soda what gives u the authority to give us a "man"'s opinion? :P JKJKJK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the gold dress. I am helping my sister with her wedding. Can you send me the name of the designer, please?? eldazey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Next Post Back to Top